I LOVE MY CITY
In the past few days as news about COVID-19 had continued to develop, many of you have reached out to ask how Peoples Church will be responding to the needs of our faith family and community. These are the moments where the church gets to mobilize and be the physical hands and feet of Jesus.
Community Support Projects:
- Hot Dinner Distribution from 5-6:30pm at Highway City Community Center, Tilley Elementary School, Biola Elementary School.
- New arts and crafts supplies and activity books for kids who are quarantined.
- Grocery Collection for those in our faith family and community experiencing food insecurity.
Dinner distribution locations
Monday | Wednesday | Friday | 5-6:30pm
Highway City Community Center (4710 N. Polk Ave Fresno, CA 93722)
Tilley Elementary School (2280 N. Valentine Ave Fresno, CA 93722)
Biola Elementary School (4885 N. Biola Ave Fresno, CA 93723)
We are excited to be the physical hands and feet of Jesus in our community!
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Please drop off all groceries at the main Peoples Church Office Monday- Friday between 9am and 4pm.
- Bagged Snacks (peanuts, trail mix, etc.)
- Protein Bars
- Canned Fruit and Veggies
- Juice Boxes/ Bottled Water
- Single Serve Cereal Boxes
- Horizon/Non-Perishable Milk Boxes
- Peanut Butter
- Pasta and Sauce
- Mac and Cheese
what is i love my city?
I Love My City is an outreach event that focuses on putting our faith into action by changing Fresno from the inside out. ILMC believes that the world can be transformed for God’s glory, but it starts with us and our city. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.