Early Morning Bible Study (Ministries Conference Center)
- Are you an early riser? This class is for you. Join us before the first gathering.
Singles Ministry (Building 6 – Jackie Johnson Room)
- We provide a warm and friendly place for Single Adults, to gather and fellowship together in the name of Jesus. We are a group of Single / Divorced adults, regardless of age, who have a common interest in developing their relationship with God, and his son, Jesus Christ, and each other.
Overcomers (Building 6 – Room 603)
- For members in the body of Christ with special needs, providing care, reinforcement, and nurturing through music, Bible stories and prayer.
Journey (Building 6 – Room 602/604)
- We witness through our lives, educate through study of the Word, reach out in compassion, and encourage each other.
Homebuilders (Building 6 – Jackie Johnson Room)
- No matter how many are in your household, you can build your home on the firm foundation of God’s Word.
Manna (Building 6 – Room 606)
- We emphasize worship, prayer, and practical Bible studies.
Search & Discover (Ministries Center – Choir Room)
- Regular updates on world events and missions and how we can get involved.
Seekers (Building 6 – Room 608)
- We seek for truth and share God’s love through His Word and prayer.
Sisters (Room 603)
- A Sunday group for women. Come and connect with other women of all ages and seasons of life.
Wednesday Night Series (Auditorium)
Join us every Wednesday night at 7:00pm in the Main Auditorium as Pastor Dale leads us in this series. You won’t want to miss it!!
Nursery (Birth-Age 2; North Lobby)
- The littlest ones of PC Kids are important to us! Our nursery is staffed with professional, caring adults who provide a safe and engaging environment for your child.
PC Kids (Age 3-6th grade; North Lobby)
- We offer classes and fun activities designed to focus on spiritual growth and discipleship for our kids. Children’s Check-in is located in the North Lobby. Any questions please contact us at email@example.com or call 298-8001 ext 353.
Junior High & High School (Student Ministries)
- Wednesday nights at PC Students are a lot of fun! Students gather together to hang out, meet new people, worship with music, play ridiculous games, and listen to life-changing messages.
Grief Support (Room 109)
- This is caring support group where you can find help and healing for the hurt of losing a loved one.
NON-ENGLISH BIBLE STUDIES
Iglesia PC Bible Study (Building 6– Room 602/604)
- Worship and Bible Study in the Spanish language.
Persian Bible Study (Building 6– Room 625)
- Led by Banipal Natneil, worship and Bible Study in the Farsi language.
Celebrate Recovery (Building 6– Jackie Johnson Room)
Dealing with Hurts, Habits, and Hang-ups? Recovery is not just for “those people.” It’s for everybody!
We believe that Jesus came to set us free! Find healing from your hurts, habits and hang-ups in a safe and welcoming place!
- 5:30pm Dinner/BBQ Room 603
- 6:30pm Large Group Meeting in Jackie Johnson Room
- 7:30pm Open Share Groups for men and women
- 8:30pm Solid Rock Cafe fellowship time