Early Morning Bible Study (Ministries Conference Center)
- Are you an early riser? This class is for you. Join us before the first gathering.
Singles Ministry (Building 6 – Jackie Johnson Room)
- We provide a warm and friendly place for Single Adults, to gather and fellowship together in the name of Jesus. We are a group of Single / Divorced adults, regardless of age, who have a common interest in developing their relationship with God, and his son, Jesus Christ, and each other.
Overcomers (Building 6 – Room 603)
- For members in the body of Christ with special needs, providing care, reinforcement, and nurturing through music, Bible stories and prayer.
Journey (Building 6 – Room 602/604)
- We witness through our lives, educate through study of the Word, reach out in compassion, and encourage each other.
Homebuilders (Building 6 – Jackie Johnson Room)
- No matter how many are in your household, you can build your home on the firm foundation of God’s Word.
Manna (Building 6 – Room 606)
- We emphasize worship, prayer, and practical Bible studies.
Search & Discover (Ministries Center – Choir Room)
- Regular updates on world events and missions and how we can get involved.
Seekers (Building 6 – Room 608)
- We seek for truth and share God’s love through His Word and prayer.
Sisters (Room 603)
- A Sunday group for women. Come and connect with other women of all ages and seasons of life.
Evangelism Explosion will equip you to have confidence in verbalizing your faith in Jesus. Please contact Gary Hofer at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Wednesday Night Series
Join us every Wednesday night at 7:00pm in the G.L. Johnson Chapel
Nursery (Birth-Age 2; North Lobby)
- The littlest ones of PC Kids are important to us! Our nursery is staffed with professional, caring adults who provide a safe and engaging environment for your child.
PC Kids (Age 3-6th grade; North Lobby)
- We offer classes and fun activities designed to focus on spiritual growth and discipleship for our kids. Children’s Check-in is located in the North Lobby. Any questions please contact us at email@example.com or call 298-8001 ext 353.
Junior High & High School (Student Ministry)
- Wednesday nights at PC Students are a lot of fun! Students gather together to hang out, meet new people, worship with music, play ridiculous games, and listen to life-changing messages.
Grief Support (Room 109)
- This is caring support group where you can find help and healing for the hurt of losing a loved one.
NON-ENGLISH BIBLE STUDIES
Iglesia PC Bible Study (Building 6– Room 602/604)
- Worship and Bible Study in the Spanish language.
Persian Bible Study (Building 6– Room 625)
- Led by Banipal Natneil, worship and Bible Study in the Farsi language.
Celebrate Recovery is a Christ-centered program with foundations firmly established in Biblical truth. The 12 Steps with accompanying Scriptures and the 8 Principles based on the Beatitudes offer participants a clear path of salvation and discipleship; bringing hope, freedom, sobriety, healing, and the opportunity to give back one day at a time through our one and only true Higher Power, Jesus Christ. The 12 Steps and the 8 Principles work seamlessly together, tying historical recovery to timeless Biblical teaching.
6:30pm Jackie Johnson Room
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org